Thursday, November 10, 2016

You are Not Family

Date: 11/9/2016
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:00am-3:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 9:00pm (Me, Aunt) /12:00am (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Very Sad (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)/Tired (Guest)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sad (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)/Tired (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Pops, Monday Night Visit
Odd occurrences after: None

   Yesterday my wolfbrother appeared out of the blue and spent the day with me. He decided to pick me up and take me home. We spent the day together and went out for a walk. For the past few days he had been absent, like the incident from 7/13/16 he has been in communication with the false "Nayr". He claim to be in communication with this being, he has forgotten what this being truly was....a grey that attacked me.
He left after we watched a movie he decided to go home, I went to be afterwards. As to be expected there is a lot of pressure still, and I am trying to stay afloat. I have no help and I am alone in this. I put my aunt to bed a knocked out.
   As usual I had a fitful sleep but awoke around 3am, as I felt something is wrong. for the past couple of days this has gone on. I go to sleep early and wake up around 3am-5am with fitful sleep. I am thinking perhaps this was due to the time change, but that is not it. Something is wrong. I checked on my aunt, did my rounds, took care of her and stuff and went back to bed. She seemed bothered, but I assumed it was just her leg.

   In the morning we talked, apparent around 2:00am to 3:00am they came again. They were communicating amongst themselves. One of they leaned over and examined her. It was humanoid, she cannot recall any distinct feature other than eyes and the mouth. She did say "THEY ARE NOT FAMILY". I told her just to stay strong.
   This bothers me alot as on the walk I had with my wolfbrother, he has mentioned  "They are my family". This is in contrast to what I know. It is not a coincidence, and sadly shows the connection of what is going on. He is involved, but I do not know how. He has a vastly different interpretation of things and has constructed a paradigm suiting is ego, one that he is in total control. I believe he is compromised.   

No comments:

Post a Comment