Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Shadowy Parasite

Date: 1/7/2017
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:30am to 4:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep:3:00am (Me)/1:00am (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Heartbroken, Very Depressed (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sad (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Issues with Wolfbrother
Odd occurrences after:Knocks on Door and Wall, previous incident

I went to bed with no thoughts of anything other than on my sadness and grief. I been having trouble sleeping again and I neither want to be awake or asleep. My heart is broken and I really just want to ... well you know the feelings. I have my duties and obligations. I feel asleep.

I was awoken sometime between 3:30am and 4:00am. My left arm was wrapped in dark shadowy energy that was cold. My left arm was both heavy, cold and tingly. I felt it move up and down from my wrist to the shoulder. In general I was paralyzed and I heard it whisper "(Wolfbrother) let me back in, I will make you whole. (Wolfbrother) let me in". At that moment I was angry/happy...I managed to move and project white light it and destroy it.... it was my enemy. Unfortunately nothing emanated forth....for a moment it was both scared/relived and attempted to disperse. I would not let it go...it became agitated... it said "You are not (Wolfbrother). You are not (Wolfbrother)" and panicked as I said "I will not let go. You will no longer harm him if I must keep you here I shall". Something happened at that point...I was still cold in the arm and sat up.
I looked at the clock and it was 4:00am. I was unable to destroy it or take in in....but I did something.


No comments:

Post a Comment