Sunday, May 21, 2017

Check up and a Sense of Urgency

Date: 5/20/2017
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 11:15pm to 11:30pm
Attempted Time of Sleep: 9:00pm
State of Mind Before: Extremely Depressed, Worried (Me)/Sad, In Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Numb (Me)/Scarred, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Talking, Desert View
Odd occurrences after: None

Today I felt extremely depressed, I pushed through meeting my obligations and doing my best to keep busy.
A few nice things showed up, sadly it was stuff I hoped my wolfbrother and I could enjoy once more together, so it was bittersweet. After a few hours I really didn't want to be awake. So I said a prayer for him and tried to sleep. As it was I was having trouble, and started to get the feedback issue. Unlike before were there are monitors and corridors....I was outside.....it was a scrub terrain some lights in the distance indicating a town or something. I just ignored it and cried myself to sleep....there was a voice asking "Where? Where?". I just muttered while crying off to sleep "Find him yourself, all your fault, he is gone".

I actually had a dream about my Wolfbrother. I was still following him. I assume this was a lucid dream, as my prayer was an indication for him to be watched over by the wolf and raven sprirts, to guide him and to keep him safe. I was my wolf self following to make sure he was okay. In the dream he let me come close and we watched the sunset together and I lay my head on his lap (as a wolf), I remember thinking to "I will always be by your side, no matter the distance".

I woke up kinda saddened by that dream. I am trying to feel numb, but the pain hurts so much. I just go to the restroom to pee and walk back to my bed area. I lay down, trying not be sad when a familiar sound starts. It is a high pitch sound and I feel my bed re-acting. I hear my canine friend whimper. I begin to yell in my head "No. No. Your fault. He is gone. Wandering Desert. Get him yourself and bring him back". The entity now walking in the room communicates "Where is your companion. Why?". I respond again "Wandering Desert. Bring him back. He is gone". I regain my composure as the noise leaves and the presence is gone. I lay there and do not want to turn around. Not sure if this was caused by stress or if this was real. I am hurt and don't really care and begin to cry myself to sleep.

At 12:45am I wake up to put my aunt to bed. The event is still in my head. I take a few minutes to compose myself so she doesn't know something is wrong. I attend to her needs and put her to bed. She asks me if I heard the noise. I ask her to go on. She indicates that she heard me get up and go to the bathroom around 11:15pm and then shortly thereafter a weird high pitch noise came from the bathroom and an entity walked out the door an into the room. It was in a hurry and passed by as she said "Don't hurt me and leave my dog alone". It then proceeded into the hallway where my canine companion whimpered as I had heard.

I was going to mark this off as a stress induced incident, but since my aunt confirmed things....they are very aware.... my wolfbrother is gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment