Saturday, June 17, 2017

Chip at the Base of the Skull

Date: 6/16/2017
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:00am, 9:30am-12:30am 
Attempted Time of Sleep: 9:30am-12:30am (Me)/5:00am (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sad (Me)/Sad, In Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sad(Me)/Sad, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Insomnia, Mist
Odd occurrences after: None

Last night since it was warm I went out for a walk and got some donuts for my aunt around 3:00am. I couldn't sleep as usual and just wanted to walk. I am trying to occupy my thoughts with keeping myself busy.
I was hoping to go to an even in Long Beach, but sadly it did not happen..perhaps that was for the best.
Anyway when I came back home my aunt was up, she says that a few minutes before I came back there was an off mist that appeared and left...it was about one or two minutes before I opened the door.

I went to work writing and just pushing forward. My guest came home around this time, 5:30am, since he was at a shoot. Nothing odd happened and eventually he went to bed around 7:00am, while I just tried to get myself to sleep. Eventually around 9:30am I felt tired, I wanted some sleep before the event....but realized it would be a tight squeeze as my obligations need to be fufilled.

The dreams I had were odd, the only thing that sticks out is that I was in a car in the back seat, something was bothering my and I felt the back of my head. At the base of the skull where the spine is (that weird bump everyone has), I felt something odd. It was kinda of calcified under the skin and matted in hair, I dug it out of course because it was not supposed to be there. There was no blood, as this was like a dry csyst.
Just thinking about it makes me feel all weird back there..... but as I opened this odd thing up there was a flat metal disc, about the size of a 1 x 1 lego piece. It stopped transmitting as soon as I broke it out of the cyst.
Someone said "You should have left that in. Matter of fact you should not have been able to find, let alone remove it. Just exactly what are you?". I had the disc in my palm and was going to do something with it when I woke up. I don't know what car I was in or who was driving and sitting next to me. I just know that the back seat was very large....like if it were a van.... I know we were moving and I was sitting in a chair of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment